Frequently Asked Questions
There is absolutely no cost to the job seeker.
Most of the jobs that we fill are in corporate office settings, ranging from data entry clerks to senior level managers. We specialize in Administrative, Information Technology (IT), and Executive Management positions.
Click here to take a look at our career opportunities to see a complete listing of all the positions currently available.
The tenure of placement varies and is based on the specific job requirement. It can typically span from a few days to a long term full time assignment with 40 hours a week of work. When a candidate registers with us, we take an effort to find your suitable placement category and discuss with our recruiters to make sure we find a perfect fitment.
We pay our employees on a bi-weekly basis. Various options are available with the candidates:
- Employees can have their pay cheque mailed to them
- Pay deposited directly into their account
- Pick their pay cheque on Friday from our office in Columbia.
The salary or hourly pay expectation is discussed up front with the candidates during the initial interview so that a suitable position is offered that meets the candidate’s skill sets and salary expectations.
The personal information of any candidate never leaves our office unless they are directly hired by one of our clients. Once hired, the client would discuss and make the candidates fill required forms and paperwork to become a full-time employee with their company.
Our company believes in complete transparency and thus shares all required details with our candidates. Below is a step wise guide to get started:
1. Go to our website ‘www.sunraycorp.com’ and check out the job listings under career opportunities. Send us your resume if it fits an open position.
2. Resume can be mailed @ email@example.com or faxed to us @ +1(678)-584-1312. When sending the resume, please specify clearly if you are applying for a particular position or registering with us for future openings.
3. When a suitable opening is found, then one of our recruiter calls the candidate to discuss and decide for interview in our office.
4. An exhaustive pre-screening for all candidates is done through personal interviews, credential verification, background and reference checks.
5. Once the candidate’s application is processed and they attend an interview and qualify the same, they are officially registered with Sunray. Thereafter, they are eligible to working for our clients.
6. If you have any other questions about what we offer or how we can assist you, please feel free to call us at +1(678)-584-1312.